- August 2, 2011
Produced for the Telecommunication and Radiocommunication Regulator (TRR) of Vanuatu by Nathan economist Dr. Bruno Viani and legal adviser Laura Sherman, these guidelines
- Define the telecommunications market, assessing demand and supply side substitution (the SSNIP test) and providing a geographic market definition
- Describe determination of dominance
- Describe behaviors that may be anticompetitive
- Define abuse of dominance, and
- Describe the process for lodging and assessing complaints.
The Government of Vanuatu approved and published the guidelines in August 2011.