Director of Contracts, Corporate
September 22 2022
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm working with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether improving the lives of people and the economic well-being of communities, providing economic modelling and analysis to financial institutions, or supporting US government agencies or multilateral institutions, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 30 program offices around the world.
Nathan Associates has an opportunity for a Contracts Director to join our Contracts Department, and lead on programs throughout all phases of the contract management lifecycle, from proposal to contract closeout. This position will play an important role handling programs that require knowledge of federal contracting, specifically USAID. This position will report to the CFO and interface daily with Nathan Associates’ Project Teams, Finance, Accounting, Business Development, and members of the leadership team.
- Manage contracts for both commercial and government business areas
- Support the bid and proposal process including pricing
- Provide oversight in negotiations and administration of customer contracts including schedules
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures as well as federal and other applicable regulations during the proposal process and issuance of contracts
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures to be used to manage and monitor programs, contracts, procurement and proposals
- Develop and oversee a procurement function that has the ability to be certified
- Serve as advisor and partner to internal leaders on contractual, legal, corporate and government compliance issues
- Negotiate and administer contracts, subcontracts, MOU’s NDA’s, Teaming Agreements, etc.
- Act as business manager for the litigation/advisory services commercial business areas
- Ensure efficient coordination with the accounting functions
- Other related duties as required to effectively manage the contractual and procurement aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a government contract environment
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS office suite and contract administration tools
Nathan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Candidates that need to request reasonable accommodations during the application process should communicate their request to . For more information on Nathan's policies, candidates are encouraged to review our EEOC Policies for Applicants.
Nathan hires applicants authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Nathan requires Covid-19 vaccination for employees. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from Nathan will be required to prove they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive approval from Nathan for a waiver due to a valid religious or medical reason prior to their start date. Applicants should not disclose their vaccination status or need for a waiver before receiving a conditional offer of employment.