August 10 2022
Arlington , VA , United States
Nathan Associates has an opportunity for a mid-level Contract Administrator to join our Contracts Department, and collaborate on programs throughout all phases of the contract management lifecycle, from proposal to contract closeout. This position will play an important role handling programs that require knowledge of federal contracting, specifically USAID. The Contract Admin should have the ability to work independently but also thrive in a collaborative team environment. This position will report to the Director of Contracts and Compliance and interface daily with Nathan Associates’ Project Teams, Finance, Accounting, Business Development, and members of the leadership team.
- Review and approve Consulting Agreements and Purchase Orders
- Maintain tracking and reporting of contracts status
- Establish positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Advise on the interpretation and application of acquisition/assistance regulations and policies based upon operational and project needs.
- Ensure proposed terms and conditions are in compliance with applicable regulations and meets all deadlines.
- Provide assistance in interpreting simple and complex award terms and conditions.
- Prepare/review NDAs, TAs, modifications, purchase orders, and administrative procurement modifications for the acquisition of services.
- Review subcontract agreements and documents, ensure partnership is in compliance with company policies/procedures and prime contract terms and conditions
- Assist in negotiations and recommendations or modifications to contracts, and subcontract agreements.
- Submission of external documents or agreements to Prime Contractors or US Government
- Maintain data and other informational resources
- Identify and alert potential issues and assist in resolution.
- Prepare proposal documentation
- Provide administrative support in preparation and submission of contracts and subcontracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years professional experience in federal government contract administration (USAID experience preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Place of Employment
Hybrid – office and remote
Nathan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nathan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOE minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Candidates who wish to learn more about Nathan's policies, including how to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, are encouraged to review our EEOC Policies for Applicants.
Nathan hires applicants authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Nathan requires Covid-19 vaccination for employees. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from Nathan will be required to prove they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive approval from Nathan for a waiver due to a valid religious or medical reason prior to their start date. Applicants should not disclose their vaccination status or need for a waiver before receiving a conditional offer of employment.