VP, Financial Services Leader
April 26 2022
Arlington , VA , United States
Nathan is a leading provider of analytic and economic consultancy services worldwide. In the past decade, we have implemented more than 120 projects in more than 50 countries leveraging our global presence in Washington DC, London, and India. From improved transparency and deeper stakeholder engagement to more effective policies and more resilient businesses, we deliver results that impact economic growth, human development, and poverty reduction. We are passionate about applying our deep analytical expertise and advanced proprietary tools to generate economic solutions tailored to our clients’ unique challenges.
Nathan focuses on a range of economic development subject matter areas including Trade & Logistics; Economic Policy & Governance; Private Sector Development; Women’s Economic Empowerment; and Financial Solutions.
The VP, Financial Services is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships and can successfully interact with senior/executive level clients. Through their role, the VP will focus on quality delivery and execution to ensure satisfaction and growth. The VP is experienced in leading teams of Financial Service professionals and driving revenue for the company.
- Own overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients accomplished by driving successful delivery of work product and cultivating strong client relationships
- Oversee, manage, and coach team members on client deliverables and engagements
- Drive executive engagement, client expectations, value reinforcement, cross-sell, required to be strategic about engagement strategies that lead to relationship building at C-level
- Manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenue and profit forecasting
- Directs team activities to ensure full collaboration and partnership and leveraging the company's full complement of resources to support the business
- Engage with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client's business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback
- Develop and drive growth and account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio
- Provide leadership and direction to client and capability teams, fully leveraging all direct and indirect resources and ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality in a matrix environment for assigned clients
- Effectively plan work, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems, assuring that the client and company commitments are kept
- Partner with the team to develop proposal/presentation content and strategy for new business pitches
- Effectively "on-board" new client relationships to integrate into the business development pipeline
- Proactively work to assure a highly engaged team staffed with top talent
- Works to stay current with industry trends and best practices to proactively sell fit for purpose solutions and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Finance or a related field from an accredited college/university required. Master’s or PhD preferred in Economics, Applied Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years with consulting/client engagement experience in one of the areas of specialty (credit, operational risks, FinTech, Anti-money Laundering, Fair Lending, Model Risk Management, Data Governance, FRTB/Basel).
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing teams.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with team members, senior management, and clients.
- Experience with various quantitative approaches used in banking and capital markets.
- Understanding of statistics, econometrics, and other quantitative techniques.
- Proven ability to generate millions in revenue to accelerate financial services’ growth.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Nathan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOE minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Candidates who wish to learn more about Nathan's policies, including how to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, are encouraged to review our EEOC Policies for Applicants.
Nathan requires Covid-19 vaccination for employees. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from Nathan will be required to prove they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive approval from Nathan for a waiver due to a valid religious or medical reason prior to their start date. Applicants should not disclose their vaccination status or need for a waiver before receiving a conditional offer of employment.