Principal Associate, Digital Transformation
April 26 2022
Arlington, VA , United States
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm working with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether improving the lives of people and the economic well-being of communities, providing economic modelling and analysis to financial institutions, or supporting US government agencies or multilateral institutions, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 30 program offices around the world.
- Spearhead ongoing efforts to support Nathan as a leading international development implementer in the intersecting areas of digital transformation, digital economy, and economic growth.
- Provide high quality technical leadership on digital issues by undertaking applied policy analysis; developing policies, strategies, and tools; identifying areas of research needed within Responsible Digital Development; and, among other things, providing policy and implementation advice to clients.
- Lead technical assignments across a range of digital issues on Nathan’s current programs. This will include developing strategies for implementation of technical assignments and providing technical expertise in the delivery of these assignments across Nathan projects.
- Drive business development efforts on digital transformation efforts, building out Nathan’s pipeline and leading proposal development.
- Maintain relationships with a large network of global technical partners across digital thematic areas (e.g., cybersecurity, digital trade, e-government, digital infrastructure)
- Ensure Nathan’s projects remain up to date with innovations and trends in the digital development and digital economy sectors, including thought leadership, hosting events, and publishing reports and blogs.
- Engage with high priority stakeholders in government and private and development sectors to keep up to date with the emerging challenges and requirements across the globe; explore potential for partnerships; and advocate and influence international digital economy frameworks.
- Supervises and mentors project managers, technical staff as well as COPs and field staff where needed.
- Advanced degree in relevant field in economics, international affairs, business or other relevant technical areas.
- At least 12 years of technical and project management work experience in one or more digital development technical areas such as: digital financial services/fintech, digital economy, digital trade, cybersecurity, digital inclusion, emerging technologies (5G, artificial intelligence/machine learning, cloud computing), and/or digital skills
- Strong analytical and communication capabilities.
- Excellent writing skills, which will be assessed during the hiring process.
- Experience with donor-funded programs and projects
- Experience in business development and proposal writing, preferably on USAID projects
- Experience liaising with the public and private sector in varying and diverse roles and capacities including in developing countries.
- Experience working with USAID programs
Nathan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nathan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOO
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Nathan requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated. If you receive a conditional offer of employment from Nathan, you will be required to prove