International Recruiter, International Development
April 22 2022
Arlington, VA , United States
Nathan is a leading provider of analytic and economic consultancy services worldwide. In the past decade, we have implemented more than 120 projects in more than 50 countries leveraging our global presence in Washington DC, London, Delhi, and Chennai. From improved transparency and deeper stakeholder engagement to more effective policies and more resilient businesses, we deliver results that impact economic growth, human development, and poverty reduction. We are passionate about applying our deep analytical expertise and advanced proprietary tools to generate economic solutions tailored to our clients’ unique challenges. Nathan focuses on a range of economic development subject matter areas including Trade & Logistics; Economic Policy & Governance; Private Sector Development; Women’s Economic Empowerment; and Financial Solutions.
This position will report to the Director of International Recruiting, and support Nathan’s capture and proposal processes and work closely with the Business Development team, as well as the broader International Development Group.
· Participate on a team that recruits qualified candidates internationally and domestically for new business/proposal development; for open positions on ongoing projects; and, for candidates for home office positions;
· Contribute to the preparation of personnel-related sections of proposals, and formatting and editing CVs;
· Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively builds an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure future talent needs are met;
· Negotiate salary and benefits with potential candidates;
· Coordinate as necessary with Nathan’s HR and contracts departments;
· Leverage social networking and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network;
· Build and maintain relationships with networks of consultants and maintain firm’s consultant database; and
· Represent Nathan Associates at international development career fairs and networking events.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, international development, or related field;.
· 4+ years of recruitment experience on donor-funded, international development proposals/projects.
· Preference for candidates that have recruited Chiefs of Party, senior technical experts, and other related candidates for USAID economic development (private sector development, trade, PFM, or finance and investment) proposals and/or projects;
· Demonstrable knowledge of and deep interest in currents and trends in international development.
· Evidence of strong organization skills and ability to multitask when facing tight deadlines;.
· Strong verbal and proven written communication skills.
· Permanent U.S. work authorization required;
· Proficiency in Spanish and/or French is preferred.
Nathan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nathan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Candidates that need to request reasonable accommodations during the application process should communicate their request to . For more information on Nathan's policies, candidates are encouraged to review our EEOC Policies for Applicants.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Nathan requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated. If you receive a conditional offer of employment from Nathan, you will be required to prove
Nathan hires applicants authorized to work in the US without sponsorship