Associate, Advisory Services
June 3 2021
Arlington, VA , United States
Nathan’s Financial Services’ Advisory Group is one of the fastest growing practices serving US banks, financial institutions, companies, trade associations and government with plans in the future to expand into the mortgage loan industry. The practice is looking for an Associate who is adaptable and thrives in a collaborative, team-driven culture. As a member of the team, the Associate will interface with corporate executives, financial and economic experts, team members and other key stakeholders to help solve our clients’ financial and business issues from strategy to execution.
This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on client deliverables to advance your skills and deepen your experiences in the financial services sector.
The position is based in Nathan’s corporate headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. Nathan will adopt a hybrid workplace after Labor Day.
- Partners with experts and senior staff to manage Financial Advisory Services’ projects.
- Assist with various project tasks, including gathering data/requirements, analyzing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, presenting findings to clients, and creating executive presentations.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Successfully work in a team environment and collaborate with experts and junior staff to achieve engagement objectives.
- MS or MBA degree in in a Quantitative field (such as Math, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science) and a final GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience at one of the Big Four, banks, or other financial institutions.
- Experience with Credit Risk, Market Risk, AML/BSA, Data Governance.
- Modeling or model validation skills
- Experience working with SAS, R, Python or other statistical and database programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your resume with your GPA listed. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.