Global HR Director, Corporate
March 30 2021
Arlington, VA , United States
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
will be responsible for providing a broad range of HR activities and guidance to the business in collaboration and coordination with the VP for Global HR. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued success and evolution of the company and serve as an employee advocate and change agent for HR initiatives. They will be a trusted advisor and thought partner to staff, managers, and business leaders, responsible for providing expertise, support and advice on key business decisions and initiatives. They will have the ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and demonstrate business understanding in order to ensure an effective and collaborative strategic partnership. training and development, policy implementation and compliance, diversity and inclusion, performance management, compensation and employee relations
- Assists with the development and execution of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Gathers and analyzes relevant data, trends and patterns and identify gaps and priorities, particularly in the areas of global talent management, performance management, workforce planning, strategic recruitment and international capability development and communicates findings and conclusions to business leaders on an ongoing regular basis.
- Partners with managers to identify staffing needs to develop effective recruiting strategies to recruit and to onboard top talent.
- thought partnership and counsel to managers while serving as the HR subject matter expert on employee relations cases.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, resolves employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
Learning & Development/Training
- Drives the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses the company's training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Designs training materials such as PowerPoint slides and job aids.
- Facilitates learning across appropriate platforms.
- company wage and salary structure and develops compensation analysis as needed, such as during the contract bidding process.
- Supports managers in adhering to variable pay systems within the company, including bonuses and raises.
- nsure legal compliance with all applicable labor regulations, both foreign and domestic; i
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive HRBP Director experience, with preference given to candidates who have backgrounds in employee relations, and L&D/training. Other relevant experience is affirmative action, performance management, and talent acquisition.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field; advanced degree and HR certification strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel, including internationally, on occasion.