Global HR Manager, Corporate
November 10 2020
Arlington , Virginia , United States
will be responsible for providing a broad range of HR support activities and guidance to the business in collaboration and coordination with the VP for Global HR. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued success and evolution of the company and serve as an employee advocate and change agent for HR initiatives. They will be a trusted advisor and thought partner to staff, managers and business leaders, responsible for providing expertise, support and advice on key business decisions and initiatives. They will have the ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and demonstrate business understanding in order to ensure an effective and collaborative strategic partnership. nboarding, benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, compensation administration, training and development, and policy implementation and compliance
- Assists with the development and execution of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Gathers and analyzes relevant data, trends and patterns and identify gaps and priorities, particularly in the areas of global talent management, performance management, workforce planning, strategic recruitment and international capability development and communicates findings and conclusions to business leaders on an ongoing regular basis.
- Partners with managers to identify staffing needs to develop effective recruiting strategies to recruit and to onboard top talent.
- thought partnership and counsel to managers while serving as the HR subject matter expert on employee relations cases.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, resolves employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
Learning & Development/Training
- Drives the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses the company's training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Designs training materials such as PowerPoint slides and job aids.
- Facilitates learning across appropriate platforms.
- the company wage and salary structure and develops compensation analysis as needed, such as during the contract bidding process
- Supports managers in adhering to variable pay systems within the company, including bonuses and raises,
- nsure legal compliance with all applicable labor regulations, both foreign and domestic; i
- oordinates the employee onboarding and out-processing processes; manages day-to-day benefits administration services; o
- Administration, partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database and to ensure change statuses are implemented; manages the development and maintenance of the HR sections of internal communication platforms; maintains employee-related databases; prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company; automates and fully utilizes HR software to the company's advantage; and c
- Requires a minimum of six (6) years of progressive HR generalist/HR business partner experience, with preference given to candidates who have backgrounds in compensation administration, employee relations, and L&D/training. Other relevant experience is affirmative action, benefits administration, performance management, and talent acquisition.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field; advanced degree and HR certification strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel, including internationally, on occasion.