Intern, Financial Services Advisory, Advisory Services
October 16 2020
Arlington , Virginia ,
Nathan is a leading provider of analytic and economic consultancy services worldwide. In the past decade, we have implemented more than 120 projects in more than 50 countries leveraging our global presence in Washington DC, London, and India. From improved transparency and deeper stakeholder engagement to more effective policies and more resilient businesses, we deliver results that impact economic growth, human development, and poverty reduction. We are passionate about applying our deep analytical expertise and advanced proprietary tools to generate economic solutions tailored to our clients’ unique challenges. Nathan focuses on a range of economic development subject matter areas including Trade & Logistics; Economic Policy & Governance; Private Sector Development; Women’s Economic Empowerment; and Financial Solutions.
- Data analysis related to bank credit and market risk;
- Econometric model replication and redevelopment using Python and R;
- Assisting other analysts on the team with ad-hoc analytics requests;
- Assisting with preparing client communications and presentations at the direction of senior team members; and
- Conducting research on issues related to ongoing bank projects.
- Technical Writing
- Minimum MS in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science Desired. Ph.D. preferred.