Senior Associate, Litigation & Expert Services
August 19 2020
Los Angeles, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for a Senior Associate position within the company’s Litigation & Expert Services division in Los Angeles, California (Century City area). Senior Associates at Nathan work closely with our prominent experts to prepare expert opinions and testimony on behalf of leading laws firms and their clients involved in various types of litigation matters, including labor and employment, breach of contract, intellectual property, antitrust, and general commercial litigation.
- Lead day-to-day project activities across a range of expertise areas, but primarily labor and employment matters.
- Lead the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Demonstrate consistent, balanced project management and delegation, supervision and leadership skills across all areas of an engagement.
- Successfully work in a team environment, collaborate with Nathan experts, professionals from other firms, and client personnel to achieve engagement objectives.
- Supervision and development of junior and support staff.
- Participation in business development.
- Exhibit the highest degree of project management, professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Economics with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in litigation consulting, preferably in a labor and employment practice.
- Experience managing teams and supporting litigation experts.
- Superior proficiency in Stata or SAS.
- Training and experience in applied microeconomics, econometrics, and statistics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and ability to manage client services, processes, and junior staff.
- Ability to work independently on smaller transactions.
- Ability to understand legal documents and complex agreements.
Please submit a resume (which includes your GPA) and a cover letter detailing your reasons for interest in this position. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Nathan Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/VET/Disability Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.