Associate, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance
May 26 2020
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
- Serve as project coordinator for designated projects;
- Manage complex projects (for clients or for internal purposes), including technical direction, staffing, contractual/subcontract oversight, budgeting, monitoring of progress, review/revision of final products;
- Draft terms of reference for technical assistance activities for designated projects; and
- Train and oversee work of junior staff
- Draft significant technical sections of proposals;
- Participate in overseas marketing initiatives, targeting key private and/or multi-lateral clients (World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, USAID, DFID, AusAID, USTDA or others); and
- Conceptualize and draft marketing materials on behalf of the Infrastructure Planning and Finance Group.
- Draft reports for clients; and
- Make presentations to clients and to staff of techincal subjects relating to project finance or other client interests.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant field such as Economics or Finance;
- Three years minimum of progressively responsible project management and technical experience on infrastructure projects;
- Experience in project coordination or management and technical assistance for infrastructure projects;
- Relevant experience in financial analysis and financial modeling;
- Strong analytical and communication capabilities;
- Excellent writing skills; and
- Experience working in and willingness to travel overseas;
- Permanent US Work authorization
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish language