Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services
March 12 2020
Irvine, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services, position in the company’s Irvine, California office. Analysts at Nathan Associates work closely with our prominent economic and financial experts to prepare expert opinions and testimony on behalf of leading law firms and their clients involved in various types of litigation matters, including intellectual property, antitrust, breach of contract, labor and employment, and other forms of commercial litigation. Analysts also work with our experts on business and industry consulting projects on behalf of companies, trade associations, and governments.
- Assist senior staff members in conducting economic and statistical analysis, document review, and industry or academic research.
- Collect and synthesize economic, statistical, and financial data.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Successfully work in a team environment to achieve engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science) and graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Those graduating in 2020 are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and desire to learn.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your resume (including your GPA). Only finalists will be contacted.
Nathan Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. Nathan Associates reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.