Executive Assistant To The President And CEO, Corporate
February 5 2020
Arlington , United States
Nathan Associates (“Nathan”) is seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant to work with the CEO and President of Nathan. This role serves as an extension of the CEO, and the purpose of the job is to create more capacity for her to focus on her top priorities for the company, the Board and other related professional engagements. This position fulfills a critical role within the organization and is closely involved in the daily priorities of the company as a whole and of the CEO. This position offers an opportunity for long-term career growth within the company. The top candidate will be high energy, exceedingly well-organized, and successful at building and maintaining trust with the CEO and other members of the Executive Team. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, the flexibility to integrate seamlessly and the capacity to effectively prioritize with little supervision. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount. The candidate will be able to handle confidential information and complex situations with grace and the highest level of business acumen. The candidate will be asked to make sensitive and critical judgment calls, and will serve as a sounding board to the CEO in important situations.
- Proactively manages CEO’s daily schedule, calendar, contacts, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and professional engagements.
- Responsible for excellence in dynamic meeting and event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations, agendas, materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion.
- Flawlessly manages and coordinates various domestic and international travel arrangements and meetings for the CEO, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and impeccable attention to detail. May provide similar support to Executive Management team members, upon request.
- Supports the CEO and members of the Executive Leadership Team in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities, and driving the appropriate prioritization of key initiatives.
- Builds and manages CEO’s presence on social media.
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board meetings and dinners; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience working with C-Suite management and/or government executives with highly demanding schedules.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
- Impeccable verbal, written, research, communication (including social media) and deck creation skills, and experience.
- Connected via text and email after work hours and on weekends.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially with composing memos, letters, and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Preferred experience with an international consulting firm, government contractor and/or government agency.