Associate, Litigation & Expert Services
January 30 2020
Los Angeles, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Associate, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s Los Angeles, California office (Century City area). Associates at Nathan work closely with our experts to develop damages analyses and prepare expert opinions for various types of litigation and consulting matters, including data and statistical analyses, employment disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Work with experts and senior staff to manage litigation damages cases.
- Assist in developing work plan and managing day-to-day activities, including financial, accounting and statistical analyses, document review and industry research.
- Assist with the preparation of expert opinions, written reports, presentations and other client deliverables.
- Successfully work in a team environment, collaborate with experts and manage junior staff to achieve engagement objectives.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting with 4 to 6 years of work experience (preferably in consulting, litigation or professional services environment).
- Alternately, a Ph.D. in Economics.
- Strong data analytics skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your specific interest in this position and your resume, which lists your GPA. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Nathan Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. Nathan Associates reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.