Senior Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services
January 30 2020
Los Angeles, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for a Senior Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s Los Angeles, California office (Century City area). Senior Analysts at Nathan work closely with our experts and senior staff to develop damages analyses and prepare expert opinions for various types of litigation matters, including data and statistical analyses, employment disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Assist senior staff members and other analysts in conducting economic, financial and statistical analyses, document review, and industry or academic research.
- Collect and synthesize financial and economic data, including managing complex databases.
- Create spreadsheets, exhibits, and trial presentations.
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with senior staff and junior staff to achieve engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science) and graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Master’s degree in applicable field preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience, preferably in a consulting, litigation, or professional services environment.
- Extensive experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs and proficient in Excel required.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your specific interest in this position and your resume, which lists your GPA. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Nathan Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. Nathan Associates reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.