Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services
January 30 2020
Los Angeles, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s Los Angeles, California office (Century City area). Analysts at Nathan work closely with our experts and senior staff to develop damages analyses and prepare expert opinions for various types of litigation matters, including data and statistical analysis, employment disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Assist project manager in conducting economic and statistical analyses, document review, and industry or academic research.
- Collect, process, and analyze relevant data in Stata, SAS, or other statistical and database programs.
- Create spreadsheets, exhibits, trial presentations, and other client deliverables as needed.
- Successfully work in a team environment to achieve engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or Accounting and graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, or other statistical and database programs preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your specific interest in this position and your resume, which lists your GPA. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Nathan Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. Nathan Associates reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.