Call For Experts For anticipated USAID-funded PFM Project In Maldives, International Development
August 16 2019
Male , Maldives
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
Nathan is recruiting for an upcoming USAID-funded PFM project in the Maldives. The aim of this project is to support improved mobilization and allocation of public resources in the Maldives, particularly as relates to public investments and infrastructure. The project will include strengthening public sector budget planning through support for program-based budgeting implementation in Government of Maldives ministries; supporting improved planning and project prioritization for public investments; and building capacity for increased mobilization of tax and non-tax revenues.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- Public Financial Management;
- Public sector budget planning and preparation;
- Public expenditure management;
- Infrastructure planning (technical, financial, economic);
- Infrastructure project finance;
- Tax Policy;
- Tax Administration;
- Revenue Mobilization;
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
- USAID experienced Finance/Admin;
- Information Technology.
We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create investment and economic growth.
· Advanced degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, Engineering, or similar
· 5+ years of experience working in economic development, public policy reform, infrastructure planning, or donor-funded project management
· Excellent English writing and speaking skills
· Experience working on USAID, DFID, World Bank, ADB, or other donor-funded programs;
· Significant work experience Maldives and/or South Asia a plus.
Please apply by submitting a CV in English to MaldivesPFMRecruit @ nathaninc.com by September 8, 2019. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their area of expertise in the subject line. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Please visit www.nathaninc.com for additional information.