Service Delivery Team Lead
June 26 2019
Cairo , Egypt
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
Nathan seeks a qualified Service Delivery Objective Team Lead for this anticipated USAID-funded project based in Cairo, Egypt. The project will support the Government of Egypt to strengthen Government of Egypt (GOE) economic governance management; advance GOE efforts to eliminate corruption; and assist the GOE to adopt more efficient and inclusive public service delivery methods, thereby improving the effectiveness and accountability of public institutions. The project will contribute to a larger GOE effort to encourage private investment in the Egyptian economy.
As the largest objective of E-GDP II, the Service Delivery Objective is, in essence, a project within a project. Responsibilities include:
- The Lead position will oversee HCN long-term staff and short-term consultants in the execution of 1-3 initiatives with GOE entities to pilot or institute new approaches to public service delivery
- Activities may involve instituting e-government models, expanding one-stop shop approaches or modifying how a selected service delivered through automation or other innovations.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in leading public administration reform efforts in a challenging reform environment, working in partnership with host country institutions and local experts
- Outstanding interpersonal and operations skills required
- Spoken and written fluency in both Arabic and English also required