Call For Experts For USAID-funded Egypt TRADE Project, International Development
January 1 1970
Cairo , Egypt
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The objective of the project is to increase Egypt’s international trade and investments, and in particular, to increase exports from Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- SME Institutional development;
- Export and investment promotion;
- Customs modernization;
- Market information systems;
- Food Safety;
- Workforce development;
- Regulatory Reforms;
- Communication and Advocacy;
- Policy and Legislative Reform;
- Gender and Social Inclusion;
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
- Information Technology; and
- USAID Operations and Grants Management
We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create trade, investment and economic growth.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, or similar
- 5+ years of experience working in economic development, public policy reform, trade and investment, or donor-funded project management
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills; Arabic is highly desirable
- Significant work experience in Egypt and/or MENA region a plus.
Please apply by submitting a CV in English by June 8, 2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their area of expertise in the subject line. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.