Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services
May 10 2019
Irvine, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s Irvine, California office. Analysts at Nathan work closely with our prominent economic and financial experts to prepare expert opinions and testimony on behalf of leading law firms and their clients involved in various types of litigation matters, including intellectual property, antitrust, breach of contract, labor and employment, and other forms of commercial litigation. Analysts also work with our experts on business and industry consulting projects on behalf of companies, trade associations, and governments.
- Assist senior staff members in conducting economic and statistical research and analysis.
- Collect and synthesize economic, statistical, and financial data.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science) and graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your resume (including your GPA). Only finalists will be contacted.
Nathan Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.