Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services
May 7 2019
Los Angeles, CA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s El Segundo, California office (in the “Silicon Beach” business community south of the LAX Airport). Analysts at Nathan work closely with our experts and senior staff to develop damages analyses and prepare expert opinions for various types of litigation matters, including data and statistical analysis, employment disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Assist project manager in conducting economic and statistical analyses, document review, and industry or academic research.
- Collect, process, and analyze relevant data in Stata, SAS, or other statistical and database programs.
- Create spreadsheets, exhibits, and trial presentations.
- Successfully work in a team environment to achieve engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, or other statistical and database programs preferred.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please attach a resume, which lists your GPA, and cover letter. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Nathan Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.