Tax Administration Legal Advisor, International Development
April 10 2019
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The project will support the Government of Ghana to increase domestic resource mobilization by strengthening tax policy, tax administration, and customs administration. Position will report to the Chief of Party.
- Provide technical assistance to Legal department of the Ghana Revenue Authority;
- Build the capacity of the Legal department to investigate and prosecute non-compliant taxpayers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience working in the legal services function of a tax administration
- Demonstrated expertise in tax legislation
- Experience providing technical assistance to the legal division/department of tax administrations/revenue authorities
- Experience helping revenue authorities improve their capacity to investigate and prosecute non-compliant taxpayers
- Experience in capacity building and training of government officials;
- Fluent in English;
- Degree in Law or a related field preferred; and
- Familiarity with Ghana tax policy and administration issues preferred, Donor funded project experience preferred.
Please apply to GhanaDRMrecruit AT nathaninc.com