Tax Policy Advisor, International Development
April 10 2019
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The project will support the Government of Ghana to increase domestic resource mobilization by strengthening tax policy, tax administration, and customs administration. Position will report to the Chief of Party.
- Provide technical assistance to Ministry of Finance’s Revenue Policy Division to develop new tax policies; and
- Build the capacity of Ministry of Finance’s Revenue Policy Division to analyze and formulate new tax policies
- Experience working with finance ministries to develop new tax policies;
- Experience supporting finance ministries to develop medium term revenue policies/strategies;
- Experience conducting analyses of tax policies;
- Experience drafting tax policies, legislation, and regulation;
- Experience in capacity building and training of government officials;
- Fluent in English;
- Masters Degree in Economics or a related field;
- Familiarity with Ghana tax policy and legislation preferred; and
- Donor funded project experience preferred.
Please apply to GhanaDRMrecruit AT nathaninc.com