Chief Of Party, International Development
March 28 2019
Nathan Associates Inc., a U.S. based international development consulting firm and leading provider of economic and management consultancy services worldwide, is seeking a Chief of Party candidate for the anticipated USAID/Jordan Economic Reform Activity (ERA) IDIQ. The purpose of the ERA IDIQ is to support overall self-reliance by enabling Jordan to prioritize and implement its economic reform agenda, as detailed in Jordan’s 5 Year Reform Matrix, Renaissance Plan, and other relevant documents, to increase private sector competitiveness and increase economic opportunities across the country.
The Chief of Party (COP) is responsible for overall implementation, results, and management of the Task Order under the IDIQ. He/she will interface with USAID and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining constructive relations with stakeholders, counterparts and others in the donor community throughout Jordan. The COP will also manage issues including staff, logistics, and financial accounting.
- A Masters’ degree in business, economics, public administration, law, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience implementing complex economic growth or policy reform projects in developing countries, of which five years was overseas in a senior leadership capacity of a project that involved managing a team
- Experience working collaboratively with host country governments and the local private sector, and coordinating activities with those of other donors
- Experience in project and workplan design and implementation, including financial management experience, such as budgeting; tracking, and reporting
- Experience in the Middle East or North Africa, Jordan experience preferred
- USAID experience preferred
- Fluent English, and strong Arabic language skills preferred
This positions will be based in Amman, Jordan and are contingent upon Nathan Associates winning the award.
Please apply by submitting a full CV in English to jordanATnathaninc.com. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.