Senior Project Support, Litigation & Expert Services
March 22 2019
Houston, TX , United States
- Assist senior staff members in conducting research and analysis.
- Collect and synthesize economic, statistical, and financial data and documents.
- Create and manage complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Assist experts with client development and marketing activities.
- Post-secondary degree.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience working with accounting programs is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please attach a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in this position. Only finalists will be contacted.