Senior Analyst, Advisory Services
March 13 2019
Arlington, VA , United States
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for a Senior Analyst, Financial Advisory Services position in the company’s Arlington, VA office. Senior Analysts at Nathan work closely with our prominent economic and financial experts on business and industry consulting projects on behalf of companies, trade associations, and governments. They also assist with the preparation of expert opinions and testimony on behalf of leading law firms and their clients involved in various types of litigation matters.
- Assist senior staff members and other analysts in conducting economic, financial, and statistical research and analysis.
- Collect and synthesize economic and financial data.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferred) degree in Economics, Finance, or a related field (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science) and a final GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in a research, consulting, litigation, or professional services environment.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your resume with your GPA listed. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.