ICT Infrastructure Advisors, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance
February 11 2019
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
Nathan is seeking experienced ICT Infrastructure and Telecommunications Market Advisors.
The objective of the project is to provide advisory services to ministries and governments in SE Asia related to broadband growth strategy. This may include demand assessments, market studies, technical and operational designs, and preparation of documentation required for the financing and implementation of broadband networks.
This position will report to the Project Director in the home office.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of professional work experience in ICT infrastructure planning and investment, with a focus on greater connectivity, universal service measures, and developing competitive telecom markets;
- Experience in design and planning of national broadband networks (NBN) and essential infrastructure components, including for fiber optic networks, submarine cables, and/or data centers;
- Familiar with procurement of equipment and innovative technology options, such as 5G, for NBN networks;
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent in the fields of engineering, economics, business, law or other related fields;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency and fluency in English required;
- Advanced degree in engineering, economics, business, law or other related fields; and
- Experience in SE Asia telecommunications markets, advising public and private sector stakeholders in the region.