Call For Experts, USAID-Funded PFM Project, International Development
November 27 2018
Nathan Associates Inc., a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking mid and senior level experts for an anticipated USAID-funded Public Financial Management Project in Guatemala. Nathan Associates is a leading provider of economic and management consultancy services worldwide.
We are looking for candidates with one the following areas of expertise:
- Multi-year budgeting, program based budgeting, results based budgeting, medium term expenditure frameworks (MTEFs), and/or public investment budgeting;
- Procurement, cash management, Treasury Single Account (TSA), integrated financial management information systems (IFMIS); or
- Experience helping finance ministries analyze and develop tax policies. Experience with tax revenue forecasting. Experience helping tax administrations develop and implement reforms to increase tax revenue; or an
- Operations or management.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required;
- Experience supporting finance and line ministries to implement budget formulation or execution reforms;
- Experience supporting finance ministries and tax administrations (also called tax revenue authorities) to implement tax policy and tax administration reforms;
- Experience advising senior government officials on public financial management and domestic resource mobilization reforms;
- Experience in change management and business process reengineering;
- Experience working on USAID, DFID, EU or other donor-funded programs preferred; and
- Work experience required in Guatemala and/or Central America preferred.
Please apply by submitting a CV. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.